I’m very proud to finally be able to show the images from a shoot I did with Tyler Shumway during my sojourn to NYC last fall, which have been published in the most recent issue of T&M Magazine (pages 74-77), an Anniversary issue focusing exclusively on beauty. We had the pleasure of working with models – and newlyweds – Alex and Natasha:
Spring beauty redefined: the skin is shower-fresh and aglow, but with a color palette inspired by the fervent passion of the season (and a pair of models who just happen to be newlyweds), the look is anything but pastel!
It ended up being a nice balance between the season we shot it (Autumn) and the season it printed (Spring). I’m thrilled to see our work alongside so many other amazing editorials!
- Graftobian Hi-Def Crème Foundation
- Smashbox Artificial Light, Diffuse and Glow
- Yaby eyeshadows (Dramatically Neutral and World of Pearl palettes)
- MAC eye kohl, Teddy and Smolder
- MAC fluidline, Lithograph
- Makeup Forever Glossy Full Couleur #9
- BeneFit Benetint
- Cover Girl Lash Blast
- Essie nail lacquer, Wicked (I’m no nail tech, but I think I did a nice job!)